- Best China Info will be writing and including many more articles and posting various perspectives and points of view on the geopolitical situation especially in terms of the relationships between China, Russia, US UK EU MENA, the ‘trade war’, etc,:
For the purposes of providing perspective and to counterbalance the constant drip-feed anti-China narrative of western mainstream media. ?
- https://youtu.be Max Blumenthal: ‘Inside America’s Meddling Machine: NED, the US ‘NGO’ CIA cover operation
- https://twitter.com/ChinaBazzar/status/1319514136959594497: a millions? camps? genocide? western propaganda on Xinjiang!
- Jerry Grey : who-really-has-free-speech-anyway/
Short answer: None. I’m writing this as an ‘ex-westerner’, who has lived and worked in the UK, US, EU, North Africa, Australia and now resides in China – I’m a ‘re-pat’, not an ‘ex-pat’ – And I’ve seen a lot from a western perspective, the political assassination of Jeremy Corbyn was the last straw for me with the uk – and still they attack and denigrate a good man.. As for the untied snakes and their star spangled banner, I will be writing more on this. (always preferred the Jimi Hendrix version meself) ;>
China: Xinjiang – If You Really Care about Xinjiang and Uyghurs spare time to read: ‘Xinjiang Explained in 4 Minutes’ Facts truth: Exposes the disinformation, blatant lies and propaganda
From: Chris Kanthan. A hi-tech professional in the San Francisco Bay Area, and is also a writer and an author, trying to raise awareness about politics, world affairs, food and health through non-partisan blog posts, often with a twist of satire. He loves travelling and has been to 35 countries around the world. Chris has been published in dozens of websites including Nation of Change, Activist Post, SOTT.net, Russia Insider and others. His two books are “Deconstructing the Syrian War” and “Deconstructing Monsanto.”Extracts – Copyright Chris Kanthan: https://worldaffairs.blog/about/
Best China Info thoroughly recommend reading this author’s work as we feel that it is very well-informed, very well-written and most succinct!
Xinjiang Explained in 4 Minutes
The extremely complex and controversial topic of Uyghurs in China is quickly demystified below. Basically, it’s about three things: separatism, terrorism, and geopolitics.
- The crux of the matter is about separatism
- A tiny fraction of Uyghurs demand their own country. They call it “Turkistan” and want it to be created out of China’s Xinjiang province.
- No country in world history has tolerated separatism and secession.
- Separatist demands are not reasonable
- Uyghurs are 0.7% of China’s population. And the separatists want Xinjiang, which is four times the size of Germany or 16% of China’s land area! Not gonna happen.
- Uyghurs in urban areas like Urumqi are secular and they definitely don’t want to live in an Islamic state run by religious extremists.
- The US bombs Uyghurs and other Muslims, while demonizing China
- There are thousands of Uyghur terrorists in Afghanistan. And guess what? The U.S. bombs and kills them! Oh, the US also captures Uyghurs and sends them to Guantanamo to be tortured. Are those actions better than China sending the jihadists to education and job-training programs???
- The U.S. spent $6 trillion bombing numerous Muslim countries and created 50 million Muslim refugees over the last 20 years. And the U.S. is crying about Uyghur human rights??
For more in-depth analysis of this matter, check out the the blog post, also from Chris Kanthan “Xinjiang and Uyghurs — What You’re Not Being Told.”
Here’s the article is full: worldaffairs.blog/uyghur-xinjiang-explained-in-four-minutes/
See also – Guest Posts from selected writers: https://bestchinainfo.com/guest-posts/
N.B. ‘Disclaimer’: Reproduction on Best China Info does not necessarily mean Best China Info concur, agree or disagree entirely with content, nor do we make any claims for the complete veracity of any post – We post with authors’ agreement and primarily because we feel the content is a worthwhile read – and useful for gaining perspective at the very least!