What difference will it make to the rest of the world whether Trump or Biden are elected president of the United States of America?
Short answer: None.
I’m writing this as an ‘ex-westerner’, who has lived and worked in the UK, US, EU, North Africa, Australia and now resides in China – I’m a ‘re-pat’, not an ‘ex-pat’ – And I’ve seen a lot from a western perspective, the ongoing political assassination of Jeremy Corbyn was the last straw for me with the UK. As for the untied snakes and their star spangled banner, I will be writing more on this. (always preferred the Jimi Hendrix version meself) ;>
- So. Trump or Biden? Does the next Presidential election even matter? ‘Caring about who the next puppet in the WhiteHouse will be is like voting for a new captain while the Titanic is sinking.’ read more here: https://www.unz.com/tsaker/does-the-next
- Is the US Election a farce? Policy? China China!
China’s 5 Year Plan for 2021-2026 promises: ‘Development Economy Innovation People Peace’ ..umm – no mention of US America..
- p.s. China’s government keeps it’s #promises. see poverty 2020 – Done!
So.. where was I.. ah yes..
Here’s a succinctly writtien summation of ‘Democracy’:
• REPRESENTATIVE DEMOCRACY: The U.S. is *not* a representative democracy either—the “representatives” are not the people’s, they are the representatives of corporations and entrenched state organizations. • STATE WILLINGNESS: If govt wanted to do what people need, it simply would. It doesn’t. You can’t use the system the govt created to force the govt to do what it doesn’t want to do. Virtue must be pre-existent—if yes, no democracy required; if not, no democracy will help.
• THREE MANDATES: There are 3 things which are non-negotiable—corporate profits, imperialism, and public debt—from Carter and Reagan, to Obama and Trump—these 3 related things persist. If you have no say over the top priorities of the state, how can it be democracy? If you have no say over big nor medium sized decisions, how can it be democracy? People get a choice over what exactly??
• A CHOICE BETWEEN IMAGERY: This being the case, you’re left with only minor issues (transgender bathrooms) and being able to choose between carefully engineered public relation “feels.” Do you want some Biden feel, or Trump feel, on your corporate-imperialism-debt?
• WHEN DOES GETTING WHAT YOU WANT BEGIN? When did voters ever get what they wanted? I can’t think of anything. If democracy was real there should be plentiful examples over the last decades? Instead we have plentiful examples of corporations getting what they wanted.
• DEMOCRACY IS HIGHLY CONTROLLABLE—that’s why America pushes it around the world. If this is why they use it abroad, why would Americans think it is used differently at home?
• Recently the system blatantly showed its true face when a court ruled the DNC is a private corporation with limited liability and thus is under no requirement to listen to voters. It said voters will not be saved by courts (which back corporations), and they know they won’t be saved by democracy (rigged), the court said use your “free speech” (but communication channels are owned by corporations). So now what?
This is the U.S. “democratic” system.
• WHAT IS THE SYSTEM, REALLY? And thus, if not democracy, what is the political system of the U.S.? The court ruling tells us—it’s a corporate dictatorship. A system where essentially all decisions are determined by the math algorithm of what maximizes profits for corporations.
This unpalatable system is given legitimacy by a thin veil of “democracy” and “free markets” propaganda. This is why I say to be pro-democracy is to be pro-corporate fascism. You can’t fight corporatism with democracy, because democracy is corporatism’s outer form.
To be pro-democracy is to be pro-corporate fascism. You can’t fight corporatism with democracy, because democracy is corporatism’s outer form.
Speaking of Democracy.. and Socialism:
The ‘USUK’, is a corporate duopoly, run by ‘polyshitons’ (they shit on everyone) – no difference between ‘the two parties except to those whose ‘vested interest’ guarantees them to profit from the ‘winner’ of ‘free democratic elections’. Those ‘vested interests’ are not those of the common people. This is the stark difference between ‘Western Democracy’ and China.— ChinaBazzar
Let’s be clear, western, US-style ‘Democracy’ gives the illusion of choice. The ‘choices’, of course, lead to the same result, the choice has already been made. There is no real choice.
The west, western populations, western taxpayers, are ‘held to ransom’, by the ‘threat’ of an ‘imaginary enemy’: Russia, China Venezuela, Iran, Syria, Libya, Iraq, Afghanistan, Bolivia, Cuba..— ChinaBazzar
Anyone noticing a pattern here?